As a long-time animal lover, holistic healer, animal advocate, tree hugger, plant-based lifestyle promoter and spiritual being, I have always made it my mission to find a better way to live more peacefully on this planet, while reducing my carbon footprint. I believe that we are merely house guests here on Earth and should act accordingly . . . . taking nothing but photographs, leaving nothing but footprints, and killing nothing but time.
That being said, as a holistic healer of animals and people (spiritual and energy healing), I have always dabbled in flower essences, tinctures, natural supplements and essential oils. I don't know why it took me so long to discover the amazing line of 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils from Young Living, however, I also believe that everything in the Universe happens in its own Divine timing, so better late than never!
Essential Oils have so many amazing uses . . . . especially for health and healing. I have been teaching myself how to use EOs to better help with my spiritual healing AND I have also been immersing myself in research on how to use them effectively on my pets and other animals. I invite you to join me on this journey as I celebrate this harmony between nature, body, mind, spirit, and soul and infuse it into every part of my daily life.
I chose Young Living for my Essential Oil journey, as they set the standard for purity and authenticity when it comes to essential oils. Every step of the essential oil production is monitored from beginning to end through a unique Seed to Seal® process, guaranteeing the highest possible therapeutic value of every essential oil. This commitment to quality means Young Living essential oils are both pure and unadulterated. Therefore, whenever I refer to essential oils, please note that the ONLY essential oils and oil-infused products I use come from Young Living. Please do NOT use any other brand for the purposes I discuss here, in any of my other postings on social media, or in written or spoken fashion. You can do serious harm to your animals or yourself by using non-therapeutic-grade essential oils that are sold online or in stores as these contain chemicals and fillers and are not 100% pure, therapeutic-grade, unadulterated essential oils.
Soooo . . . . How Do I Get Started?!
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer. Wholesale members get a 24% discount off retail price for every Young Living product. Retail customers pay FULL retail price.
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start by purchasing an enrollment kit. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit, as this is exactly how I got started on my essential oil journey. There are a few Premium Starter Kit options to choose from and the difference between the kits is that one includes your choice of diffuser (Dew Drop, Home, Rainstone or Aria) and the Everyday Oils Collection, OR you can choose a Thieves Premium Starter Kit, OR a NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit. The Thieves and NingXia Red choices only include product . . . . no diffuser and only the bonus Stress Away essential oil.
Wholesale Member ~ A good way to think of this is like a membership (like Costco or Sam's Club). You buy a one-time "Starter Kit" and then you receive wholesale pricing (24% off retail). You can buy any of Young Living's Products whenever you choose or however often you choose.
Personally, I feel the BEST way to start is with the Premium Starter Kit with the oils & diffuser, (best value & there are 4 diffusers to choose from), however, it is completely up to you. You are allowed to purchase more than one PSK, either at enrollment or later on, if you so choose.
When you order your own Premium Starter Kit, this entitles you to wholesale pricing on ALL Young Living products. This is a 24% discount. This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you will get up to a 50% discount (depending on your diffuser choice).
Our most popular starter kit is the Premium Starter Kit with the Everyday Oils collection!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Ten 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint Vitality, Lemon Vitality, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves Vitality, Purification, DiGize Vitality, R.C., and Copaiba Vitality.
- A diffuser (either the Dew Drop, Home, Rainstone, OR Aria Diffuser)
- 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (bonus oil!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Ten sample packets of our most popular oils
- Ten sample bottles & business cards for sharing
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for overall wellness & energy)
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Member Resources
- Your lifetime wholesale membership with product discounts.
Retail Member ~ You simply buy the products just as you would buy anything online and pay full retail. Shop whenever you want! You can always choose to become a Wholesale Member later.
My Promotional Gift To You!
When you enroll as a Wholesale Member and purchase the Premium Starter Kit, my promotional gift to you is the Essential Oils Pocket Reference. In the "EO" communities, this is known as the Young Living Essential Oil 'bible'. It is a must-have for learning how to use your Essential Oils. This reference is nearly 400 pages in length yet it is still portable and compact enough to carry with you wherever you go. In addition to a large personal usage section, it also includes chapters on safety, applications, Raindrop Technique, and so much more!
(YL ships to over 100 countries, and so do I!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become a Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please private message me! I will be more than happy to help you get your Essential Oil business started!
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
I don’t really want to sell Essential Oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement, you can simply order whenever you and your family need products. There is no requirement for you to start a business.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member:
1. Click the link to access YL's sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. That's me! ID #1797711
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address and contact info. (You will no longer be asked to list your Social Security Number during enrollment. However, if you make over $600/year referring Young Living products, you will then be asked to provide this information to Young Living so that you can receive a 1099 Form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will NEVER share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and PIN which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils. Don't forget to write it down and put it somewhere you will remember it!
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (again, I recommend any of the Premium Starter Kits as the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any products in our store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Purchasing one of the Essential Rewards kits is NOT a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt-in to should you wish to start earning money and points to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later". If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then by all means, get one in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully completing the checkout process. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again, and it will make you enter in your payment information again. I would not want you to miss this important step to confirm your order, as the order would not go through and you would not get your oils!
Once you confirm your order, that’s it!
Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of Essential Oils!
If you have any questions, please Contact Me! and be sure to join me, along with other Young Living Essential Oil enthusiasts, on my Facebook page, Healing Oils For Animals, or in our team's Facebook Group, Holistic Oils For Pets & Peeps. This is where you will find all the support you need for your new and amazing essential oils journey!
Post a Comment